BRMI – ADVISOR
ABOUT US –
DR. STEPHEN CABRAL
Stephen Cabral, Doctor of Naturopathy;
Ayurvedic & Functional Medicine Practitioner
and founder of the Cabral Wellness Institute
Dr. Stephen Cabral is a board-certified doctor of naturopathy and founder of the Cabral Wellness Institute.
At the age of 17, Stephen was diagnosed with a life-altering illness and given no hope for recovery.
He saw 50 different doctors; tried more than 100 treatment protocols; but continued to suffer for many years – until he met an “alternative” doctor who set him on the road to recovery, forging his lifelong dedication to helping others rebalance their bodies and renew their health.
Dr. Cabral has travelled the world to intern with doctors in India, Sri Lanka, China, Europe, and throughout the US – ever expanding his knowledge of naturopathy, homotoxicology, bioregulatory medicine, ancient Ayurvedic healing practices, and state-of-the-art Functional Medicine lab testing.
Dr. Cabral’s commitment to “paying it forward” has resulted in thousands of patient consultations (specializing in auto-immune, thyroid, fatigue, hormone, weight gain, digestive, mood, skin, and dozens of other hard-to-treat health conditions) as well as a veritable online presence – including Skype consultations, e-books, and a popular daily podcast.
Dr. Cabral firmly believes in bio-individuality; the search for root causes; and the formulation of truly Personalized Wellness Plans to help patients rebalance their minds and bodies.
Certifications & Specialties:Certifications & Specialties:
• Board Certified Doctor of Naturopathy
• Functional Medicine Practitioner
• Integrative Medicine Practitioner
• GAPS Practitioner (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
• Certified Strength & Conditioning Professional• Ayurvedic Medicine Practitioner
• Chinese Physiotherapy (pain-free bodywork)
• American Association of Sports Dieticians (nutrition)
• Live & Dried Blood Microscopy
• Hair Mineral Analysis
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Cupping
• Ayurvedic & TCM Acupressure & Marma Point Therapy
• Metabolic Functional Biochemistry
• Integrative Flexibility Specialist
• (Other certifications include sub-specialities in nutrition, digestion, energy, metabolism, and more)
Dr. Cabral’s latest book, The Rain Barrel Effect (2018), explores our current – and alarming – epidemic of chronic illness. This #1 international bestseller outlines Dr. Cabral’s signature blend of looking to both the world’s oldest forms of medicine – as well as to cutting-edge diagnostics – for answers.
Dr. Cabral is dedicated to sharing the wealth of knowledge he has acquired from his global and very personal journey – be sure to tune in to his daily podcast, The Cabral Concept – which now features a weekly tutorial in Ayurvedic medicine.